For decades, The St. Luke Hospitals have been a leader in patient care and advanced technology. St. Luke has introduced a number of new technologies and services to Northern Kentucky residents, including the first pacemaker implanted in Northern Kentucky, the first Regional Vascular Institute and the first Center for Breast Health of its kind in the area.
In addition, The St. Luke Hospitals provide Northern Kentucky’s most comprehensive women’s health services. With sophisticated technology and a caring, compassionate staff, St. Luke offers focused attention to women’s needs. Care for everything from infertility treatment to safe labor and delivery options to breast cancer diagnosis and treatment can be found right here.
Dedicated to providing Northern Kentucky with easy access to high-quality care, close to home, St. Luke offers a full range of services for your entire family. Our facilities include:
- St. Luke Hospital East in Ft. Thomas
- St. Luke Hospital West in Florence
- Physicians for Women OB/Gyn offices in Ft. Thomas, Florence, Falmouth and Crittenden
- Pediatric Centers in Bellevue and Florence
- Sports Health and Wellness Centers in Burlington and Florence
- Northern Kentucky Children’s Advocacy Center in Bellevue
- Center for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Falmouth
St. Luke also takes our services into the community, providing screenings, educational events and health fairs through out Northern Kentucky.
Over the years, St. Luke has expanded its programs and facilities to serve you better. We will make every effort to earn your trust…to listen, to care, to heal.